Wednesday, July 6, 2016

[VIDEO] Makeup and Skincare Haul: Sephora, Skinfood, Innisfree, Etude House etc.

HEY GUYS! 

OMG. Can you imagine that I actually wrote this blog post like a full month ago and I only just realised it's still in my DRAFT?!

I'm such a noob, I'm sorry guys T_T

ANYWAY, I'm back with another video. I'm on a roll (not really now, it's been a full month with no videos...sigh). LOL. It's a make-up and skincare haul this time round. I know in my video I said its stuff I bought during the month. I beg to differ. Its stuff accumulated over many many months. I'm not that rich to buy errthang in one go... yet.


Check it out here!

Products that I mentioned in the video:

1. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
2. Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
3. Watsons masks
4. Tony Moly masks
5. Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence
6. Etude House Look at my eyes cafe
7. Etude House Play 101 pencils #4, #28, #48
8. Too Faced Cocoa Contour: Chiseled to Perfection
9. NYX Soft matte lip cream in Stockholm and Istanbul


Oh maiii.... do I look gaunt up there. Okay, I swear I look fatter now.

By the way guys. It was the 2nd time I filmed the whole haul. The first time I filmed, it was just bad. So I just did the whole thing all over again T_T You can guess by how I kinda rushed through some stuff because I just wanted to get it done and over with.

Anyway, it's the first time I talked through a video. I don't care if you think it's stupid because it was kinda fun. Lol.

Let me tell you the worst thing about editing the video is that my editing software (I'm using Sony Vegas Pro btw) ALWAYS hangs. I think because my computer like got banyak virus or something. I don't know man. So sometimes I forget to save then I have to re-trace my steps to where I last edited. It's a real pain T_T Ah well. You take it as it comes right.

ANYWAY. I hope you guys enjoy and if you did, like and subscribe la ok. Heehee.

Ok I shall end this short post here.

Happy June July!

No comments :

Post a Comment