Wednesday, December 3, 2014

L'Oreal Paris Malaysia Beauty Countdown Contest

SO. DECEMBER IS HERE. I AM EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS FOR REASONS I WON'T TELL. WEEEEEEE.  

OK. So since it's the end of the year, and since this is the time where everyone lets loosee, cash and all, what better way than to announce a shopping contest by L'Oreal Paris.

Lucky shoppers will get to win prizes from L'Oreal Paris whenever they spend over RM20 on L'Oreal Paris Products.

RM20 is not a lot at all. Cheap face cleanser also RM12 already.


L'Oreal Paris sells everything from hair care products to skincare products to makeup products. There is a lot to select from.


The contest duration is from 1st November - 31st December 2014.

Prizes I'm talking about.

GRAND PRIZE: A car more than RM100,000. I tell you ah, I get Toyota Vios (RM70k-RM80k) I damn happy already. A price tag of RM100k... pretty sweet cars. Nissan Slyphy class.

WEEKLY PRIZE: A mystery prize will be revealed each week on the L'Oreal Paris Malaysia facebook page.

DAILY PRIZE: 3 x L'Oreal Paris Hampers worth over RM100 each.

SO, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE IN THE RUNNING FOR THAT CAR?

1. You spend over RM20 in a single receipt. 
2. You upload your photo to their website. 
3. Answer a few quick and simple questions at http://www.lorealbeautycountdown.com.my/
4. And then you go out and do some charity work and visit the temple and all that good karma. OR you could do the logical thing, and shop more to increase your chances of winning.


All I know is I got my eyes on these because most of the time I'm in an air-conditioned environment and my hair frizzes up like crazy. I try my best to werk the frizzy look, but... no. Just no.

SO WHATCHU WAITING FOR? GO GRAB YOUR WALLETS AND HEAD DOWN TO DO SOME CRAZY SHOPPING.



No comments :

Post a Comment