Friday, September 26, 2014

Moving to the city!

SO EXCITED.

I'll be moving to the city SOON because I will be starting my first real job as a graduate next month. So many things to pack and buy. This is going to mark another milestone in my life. But I'll miss my family for sure :(

Was sick for 2 days but I'm feeling much better today. I have approximately 2 days to buy the rest of the stuff on my list.

Because I'll be living on a budget at least for the first few months, I've been cracking my head over what to buy in terms of food items.

My place is very convenient IF I have a car. But the reality is I don't yet. Not for the next few months. There are no cheap food stalls within walking distance (actually yes if you consider 1-2km walking distance). So I really have to plan my meals carefully.

I'm thinking that I will most probably cook my meals (at least for dinner on the weekdays) in my rented place. Just hoping that the kitchen has most of the appliances I need.

I am so going to prepare myself this time.

The last time I did my internship in the city, everything was just very inconvenient and I was always deadbeat tired after work. BUT NO, NOT THIS TIME.


LET THE PANIC PACKING BEGIN

No comments :

Post a Comment