Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthdays and changes to my blog name


So as you can see, I have done a few changes to my blog. Simply (pun intended) because I wanted a change and to amp up my privacy online.

OK explanation done.

So do take note of the name change, spread the word and stuff. While you're at it, you can follow me on Instagram (@mmiyenn). Because I love Instagram.

***

So I celebrated my birthday last Sunday. My last birthday celebrated with the fam before starting work life :'(

Also, this year extra special because the fam bought me a Secret Recipe cake :)


"Happy Birthday TO Miyen" 

You know how you're supposed to write on a piece of paper, the birthday wish and the name of the person on the cake to the staff? My siblings forced me to write my own birthday wish to the Secret Recipe staff *slaps face*


Bananas in the background.

It was a happy day :)

Also, celebrated his birthday with his fam earlier in the month.


 

Oh and his birthday also marked our XXXth year together. Happy XXX years together! Heh. 


Hung out with this girl a few billion times before she went off to Uni life last week. She and I were the new kids in class when I first shifted schools in Perak. And we basically saved each other from loneliness and awkwardness in our new environment back then.






Ok that should be enough.

Till my next post! Which most probably will be a review.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment