Thursday, July 10, 2014

OOTD: Yellow Bowtie Dress



Just got back yesterday from a mini holiday in Genting. Picture post on that soon :)

OKAY
 I IZ THE HAPPY POTATO. I HAZ 2 HAPPY NEWZ.

1st happy news *drum roll* I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!!! WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!

So I was going around Low Yat yesterday and by chance I happened upon this VERY AWESOME DEAL. For the specs I was looking for, I did not imagine I'd be able to get this price. SOOOoooooooo happy :))) This post will be my first post on my lappie :3

2nd happy news *drum roll* I am now Zalora Malaysia's brand ambassador! *milestone unlocked*

Point of information: Zalora is one of the largest online fashion retailers in Malaysia.

May not be a big deal to some but it's a big deal to me ok?? So for my readers, you can get 15% off any item on Zalora's website.

Just enter the discount code: ZBAP1r9 

Applicable for any item on the website so long as you're a new customer :) On top of that, Zalora is also having a sale. Double whammy!

Moving on to the featured Zalora outfit of the day: A pretty pastel dress for casual dates.

Details of the outfit at the bottom of this post.




Kei&Kori by Zalora bowtie dress (RM29.50) | Ezra by Zalora T-bar flats (RM34) | Ipoh Parade boots

Enter discount code  ZBAP1r9 to get a further 15% off.

P/S Sorry I wasn't feeling particularly good during my little photoshoot because I just returned from a trip and had to rush off somewhere. That left me a window of opportunity of about 20 minutes. Didn't even have time to bathe lol.


4 comments :

  1. The yellow bow dress is cute! :D Do check out my recent Zalora haul post too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty <3 loves the dress and flower crown..

    New Post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow model! :) nice!

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete