Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Hermo Christmas Wish List

HERMO

What is it: A reputable online shop that offers an extensive range of beauty products at reduced prices like EVERYDAY I no lie.

My first experience with Hermo was when they gave me a pair of feet mask to review. You can read my review HERE and enjoy pictures of my foot.

And recently about a few weeks back, I made my first virgin purchase with Hermo for 2 aloe vera gels.


I was very, very pleasantly surprised by their very punctual delivery and the way they wrapped up my products. A++ I no lie again.

Hermo sells quite a variety of korean beauty brands like Etude House, Yadah, Tony Moly, Nature Republic and the latest craze 3CE cosmetics.

Can someone tell me why 3CE resellers in Malaysia are SO reluctant to state their prices out in the public and would rather us potential customers whatsapp them privately to ask for the price? Why so fishy sia?

Fyi, Hermo states their 3CE prices for everyone to see.

And truthfully, korean/japanese brands are all I'm really interested in now. I really honestly just enjoy browsing through. Because I am still a student with no income.

BUT THEN. Wait for it...

This Christmas month, guess what girls? Hermo, in collaboration with the Butterfly Project, has decided to play SANTA 2013!!!

So this is how you get your chance at having your X'mas wish come true.

How To Make A Wish List?

Browse hermo.com.my and make a wish list worth up to RM80 on any products you set your lovely eyes upon. Link it to the product page. Your wish list can be combined or just consist of 1 item. Santa Hermo will visit your blog & grant lucky butterflies wishes this Christmas!

25th Nov- 14th Dec: Create your Wish List on your blog
17th Dec - 24th Dec: Santa Hermo grants wishes! 

I'll write more on how you can submit your entry down below. But before that...

What did I wish for?

1. TonyMoly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream SPF30 / PA++ 50ml (RM65)


THIS. Santa, I want THIS.

I am going to start my internship next year. So I need to look presentable yet I don't want to be going to work with a layer of foundation which may feel too heavy and may lead to breakouts.

CC creams are lighter than BB creams and I really don't mind a lighter coverage because I'm used to going around bare faced anyway.

AND I've never tried a CC cream before. Only BB. So I really want to try my hand at one of these.

For the remaining RM15, I am going for a mask.

2. Beautymate Baby Skin Ultra Moisture Barrier Mask (RM9.90)

Just look at the packaging. LOOK AT IT goddammit. Okay.

*fingers crossed*

So children of the blogosphere, you can enter this giveaway by following the relevant steps HERE.

Build your Christmas list, like a few facebook pages and submit your entry. Easy.

Remember to link the product link to your blog and link Hermo to your blog.

While you're at it, why don't you sign up as a member for The Butterfly Project? It's a Malaysian beauty blogger community that holds MANY events for us budding beauty bloggers. 

Very interesting and fun! Although unfortunately I could not make it for their events this year :( 

For those of you who don't own a blog or just simply do not have the time to blog, fret not! For the month of December 2013, Hermo is running awesome deals. I repeat, awesome deals. So awesome that you'll want to continue plastering your butts on the chair for the next 5 hours. So go! Shop!

No comments :

Post a Comment