Friday, July 12, 2013

I need your votes!

SO! Miss Global International Malaysia 2013's official voting round has BEGUN! MGIM for short. Actually, voting began last week. Like on the 3rd.

And this is MY bunting! I am feeling pretty good about myself right now.


Oh, and I'm Selena btw. Haha.

I don't know whether MGIM will use this picture for the whole duration of the competition because... I think look like a Pharaoh. 


 Okay... I don't look THAT bad.

I'm probably looking like this:


I'm Cleopatra. I'm badass.

So conclusion is...
.
.
.

I look like a badass Pharaoh. Booyah.

So is this whole post about how I look like a Pharaoh in my bunting?

Actually... yes and no.

Because I'm here to announce the FISHING PERIOD!

I AM GOING TO FISH FOR YOUR VOTES. 

For your information: The highest voted finalist will AUTOMATICALLY qualify into the TOP 9. That's awesome.

SO! If you love me as a person and think I deserve to get that extra vote, here's how to VOTE FOR ME:



This is my first time fishing for votes. And I'm not really sure how to go about it but...

VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!
.
.
.

Is this how you fish for votes? Am I doing it right? Am I  pushing people away from me? T___T

I leave the fate of my Pharaoh picture in your hands.

And remember: WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

P.S.: I'm not sure when the voting will close. So just stay tuned la ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment