Friday, May 10, 2013

What the

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Guys, read this!

REPORT OF EVIDENCE OF TRICKS PLAYED BY BN

I got it from fourfeetnine's blog.

Previously I've only been getting Facebook updates of foul play pulled off by BN during the elections and have been reading individual articles by various polling agents narrating what happened during that night.

But the above article is just BAM! LOADED with evidence.

I've never been the political person.

Now that's a flimsy excuse because well, the me before was a teenager with no smartphone.

And now I'm blossoming into a responsible young adult  with smartphones and the recent election, everyone, especially youngsters like me, have unleashed our inner politician.

.
.
.

Anwar is pretty good-looking. I mean, you know for his age.

What am I talking about?

Oh yeah, so thanks to BN's win, us Malaysians have just entered into a whole new chapter of this country. Just look at what happened at Kelana Jaya. SO TOUCHING! sobs...sobs...sobs....

The battle... is just beginning.

Damn can I be dramatic.

No comments :

Post a Comment