Monday, March 4, 2013

Starry eyed

After Jennifer Lawrence's highly publicized fall at the Oscars' this year, I fell in love with her Dior haute couture dress.

Truly, madly, deeply.

So classy, so pretty, so fresh, so centre-stage.


LOOK AT THAT MERINGUE-LIKE POOF!

This is the dress to fall in. Literally.

Aaaah! So princess-y lah...




I especially love the way she wore her necklace - backwards. Damn nice.

xoxo

Okay, this week I think I can expect to be nerve-wrecked. That is if I don't hear anything soon. Curiosity is being a b****. I dislike waiting. 

I have brought unto myself so many things to do, I hope I can carry them out. And also extremely annoyed at the same time cuz I have to STUDY. Ugh. 

Oh, oh, I also think I wanna have my own Youtube channel! Do vlogs and other stupid things like that.

Who thinks that's a good idea? :D

.
.
.

Ok, gonna send some emails, spend an hour in the shower, study and then sleep.

I know my posts like damn nonsense and spread out nowadays. I promise to blog about more "substantial" things next :)

No comments :

Post a Comment