Sunday, January 6, 2013

Full House

HAPPY SUNDAY PEOPLE!

During one of my KL trips just before Christmas, I met up with Siew Ting and Ras for dinner at Full House, Sunway Pyramid. 

Let the feast... 

begin.



A girl.

Siew Ting. A more awesome girl.


Christmas pressie from Ras.

谢谢!

Ras the doodler, doodling.



The result.


My turn.

BEWARNED.

Proliferation of me drawing. They took. It's nice. It's here.



They say, when you draw, the world around you disappears. The "they" is me.

I like this picture the best. Siew Ting took it. I owe you one dude. 

I mean dudette. 

MY VERSION.


FOOD!




A handsome clown in Santa's suit came around and made these cute lil' balloons for us girls.


And I just had to choke on my food. In front of handsome santa clown.

Smooth.

MORE DECO.



And then, after dinner.



In case you're wondering why I'm wearing that thick a make up, that's because I just go back from a Dolly Wink event.

ANYWAYS, after din-din, girls and I went for some Christmas shopping. And I realise that I owe many people presents.

___________________

The beginning of this new year has been turning out expectedly surprising for me. The path to things that I've been wanting to do and venture into is slowly opening. I'm excited. I love challenges! Yet, I feel very humbled. There are so many new experiences out there waiting for me. I can't wait to see what's in store for me in the near future.

What I have to do now is to improve on what I have, don't stop at anything and just be myself.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment