Friday, January 18, 2013

BACK IN HIGH SPIRITS

Whenever I wanna start a blog post, I get distracted by reading other blogs. And then before you know it, I'm watching Namewee's parody of "listen" on Youtube. For the 75455675256th time.

My favorite line:

"So if next time, you kena rape by the adults, you must BUKAK YOUR BAJU, show him your NENEBOK, and press like on his KUKU BIRD, because he got his DEGREE and you are O-LEVEL. No matter how, we must RESPECT the adults."

HAHAHAHA. That guy is like a god lah.

So that wasn't the main point of this entry. The main point of this entry is...

I have no idea.

I love my boyfriend <3

.
.
.
.

ANYWAY.

I've been down with a high fever for the past few days. I think Skinny passed it on to me. I TOLD YOU THAT THE VIRUS IS INFECTIOUS. But you never listened. Damn you. Still cough in front of me =.=

Got so sick I had to forgo going for rehearsals yesterday.

Aah... what rehearsals might I be talking about?

If you've read my previous post, you'd know that I've been participating in the Miss Shanghai Beauty Pageant And I pulled out. And now I re-joined.

Yes, I ain't PULLING OUT people!!! Haha.

Thanks to THIS newspaper article.


MOTHER OF GOD, I GOT IN THE NEWSPAPER FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT RELATED TO CHESS!

I mean, whenever I get in the newspaper, it's almost ALWAYS about chess. Not that I hate it (I like it a lot actually lol), but nice to have a change of uhm... environment :)

It's a loooong story how this article got me to change my mind and re-join the contest. Tell you next time lah. But I very happy now :)

SO I AM GOING TO COMPETE IN THE SEMI FINALS THIS 29th JANUARY!

If you wanna support me, lai, lai, lai! Come to Afterwerk at The Scott Garden at about 8.30pm. 

Ok... I seriously don't think anyone's gonna turn up and support me lah considering it's on a weekday. And that no one actually reads my blog. Haha.

#sadlife.

Oh and I also got myself a stage name/nickname. You can now call me...

SELENA!!!

You knew that was coming didn't you?

But I like Miyen too. So don't stop calling me Miyen if you're used to it :)

I've always wanted a stage name. But I didn't want something tooooo western. So mainstream. I wanted something Spanish, Grecian, you know. And since Selena Gomez is my current idol, pakai her name only lah! *grins*

Eh, eh, eh, show you something ah...

Vanessa and Selena!

My all-time favorite celebs looking so close together :D They look similar yea?

Ya, I know. All my idols are dark haired, olive-skinned one.

.
.
.

Today is the 3rd day of my sickness. And I lost my voice. Fabulous. And I still need to shop for some stuff later. And I'm on a budget.

I have rough idea of the list of things I have to buy. With RM100.

Will tell you whether I succeeded in getting those items withing budget or not in my next post :)

I think next post will be something like Budget Barbie. But just that it'll be in a blogpost form.

Ok lah, have to start studying again since I'm well enough to move around now. Kid you not, past few days, wanna walk to the toilet also feel like passing out.

Ciao! xoxo

3 comments :

  1. Dear Miyen, I'm behind you all the way. Go! Go! Go! Jee Kor

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU JEE KOR! :D I really appreciate it. Hehe. Can't wait to go to Singapore again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C u during CNY! Jee kor

      Delete