Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Basic Skincare

SO THIS WAS ME 2 HOURS BEFORE MY F9 PAPER.


H..i..i...

I wasn't at my most energetic then . 

This exam period was tough. The torture waiting for F6 and F9 to be done and over with was... uh, torture. It seemed forever to finish up my papers this time round.

But now...

It is OVER.

Freedom!

Me is no longer like h...i..i..i..i.. Me is HIII!!! Now :D

As my grandpapa told me:

A gentleman will say "That man... is a man."
A man will say "That dog is a man."

How true.

I don't know why I wrote that. 

Random-ness aside, I shall break my hiatus and proceed to write about my current skincare routine now. 

A few weeks ago, my skin was so bad that  I just HAD to do something about it. And if you know me, I've been wanting a proper skincare routine that WORKS.

And I got one now :) 

So this is what I use on my skin for the past 2 weeks to date.


Left: Pink Clay Mask from Cosway
Middle top: Hazeline Lightening Cream
Middle bottom: Hada Labo Moisturizing Face Wash
Right: Za Total Hydration Gel

Basically, in the a.m., I use HL cleanser and Za gel. In the p.m., I use HL cleanser with Hazeline. I'm still building my skincare kingdom, but for now, this is good enough.

I find all these products work well on my skin because they're gentle enough. I have combination to normal to dry skin. Ya, I know that's a lot of categories I'm in... I don't even...

I am in love with the Hazeline cream and Hada Labo cleanser! Will be doing a review on Hada Labo soon.

Wrote a review on the Za gel here.

I bought the pink clay mask from Ah Mun for RM20. I think it's a steal because member's price is RM30 and you've gotta buy this and another emulsion TOGETHER. So that means RM60 for the whole package. 


It's a hydrating mask you use once or twice a week.

I've used this mask only once. It has this creamy texture that dissolves into the skin. At first I thought I didn't put enough. So I lathered on more only to find out that it's not going to form your typical thick gooey mask. It's something like a heavy duty cream you put on your face for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash it off. 

It's very moisturizing but a bit too heavy for my liking even for just 15 minutes. I'm a spoilt princess like that. I prefer the sensation of cooling sheet masks on my face more. But I still wanna finish this bottle though. It is 100% natural organic after all. 


Yesterday after F9, family and I went to Daiso at Station 18. Mom went crazy there and dumped practically anything she saw into the basket. Anyway, that's beside the point. This is what I got for myself.


A fluffy foaming bubble net for the face and a face roller to, like, massage my face. 


This is good. Planning to invest more in cheek rollers, nose rollers and eye rollers. They come in PINK. Dang, they're good. Stimulates blood circulation and makes my face bouncier. I hope. I use this after washing my big big face.


And then this bubble net is freaking ingenious. I use it to lather up foam to clean my face. So much foam. I love foam. Japanese are geniuses.

The foam glides on my face all nicely. It's like having a eureka moment! I think I just discovered the secret to face cleansing. 


My face feels really smooth after that. Highly recommended. 

Thank you Angel for recommending :)
.
.
.

Oh forgot, eye cream I use Benefit one's. Will be writing about it soon.

Ok, bye.
Like my blog's page HERE!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment