Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hada Labo Moisturizing Face Wash Review

I haven't been using cleansers for a long time because I had a history of cleansers drying out my skin a bit too much. And I'm not very fond of slapping on tonnes of moisturizer after that. But I still did not give up on my quest of finding a cleanser that's natural and gentle enough.

So after reading many reviews, I decided to try out Hada Labo's cleanser. And since it's Japanese, my confidence was heightened by that much.


Hada Labo has a few different versions of cleansers and I was torn between the whitening and moisturizing one.
In the end, I chose moisturizing since I figured we always have whitening masks, emulsion and serums that do a better job of whitening than cleansing. I mean, come to think of it, you can't really whiten your face by washing it yes? The most you can do is probably brighten it by washing off the dead skin cells.

ANYWAY, I'd rather have tanned, moist skin than fair, dry skin. But ideally, fair, moist skin lah. Hah.

I am so long-winded.


HADA LABO MOISTURIZING FACE WASH.

I bought the smaller tube for RM15.21 from Watsons. On promotion.


So this is how the nozzle looks. *stares at nozzle like it's some mysterious creation*


This product is claimed to be fragrance-free. Well, there's definitely no fragrance alright. Although the cleanser did smell mildly of some kinda Indian oil.

And oh boy, oh boy, was I glad I chose the moisturizing version.

My skin felt bouncy and smooth, yet still very clean after every wash. I really didn't feel the need to put any moisturizer after that, although I still did. 

Unlike other "stronger" cleansers (think Clean & Clear), this one didn't leave my skin feeling tight. I kid you not. I think this one's the most gentle of the Hada Labo lot. 


I use this bubble net to lather up foam from the cleanser. It lathers up A LOT. Like, a lot. Nice. The foam creates a buffer between my fingers and my face. So there's less friction exerted on the skin, making the face cleansing process that much more gentler and thorough.


Blogged a bit about this bubble net here.

Verdict: I love it!

I'm already half way done with this tube. I think I'll repurchase the bigger tube next time. Or probably try the whitening range if I feel my skin is ready for it. But for now, moisturizing it is!

I find it complements my current skincare routine. So I am happy :)

3 comments :

  1. I love it at first, but not after a month. Not really suit my skin ... hm... how sad.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

    ReplyDelete




  3. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it



    Good Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete