Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hold that rein.

All this is like this really bad dream. Only it's dead real. Could it have something to do with the coming 2012 mayan predictions?

God knows. Negative emotions just envelope me, taking control. In the flurry of all that, it's scary that I lost my anchor to hold onto. Now the dust has settled. But I'm aching all over. I'm tired. I just want to rest, close my eyes and sleep.

It's frightening to not have a rein over myself. To let this negative energy take over me so easily. I'm expecting aggression around me to frequent its visit.

The impending storm is scary. But as they say oak grows strong in contrary winds, diamonds are made under pressure.

I need to get a hold of that rein and hold it tight. Really tight.

Now this is going to be one heck of a movie.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment