Monday, October 22, 2012

Secret Recipe with Angel

So the other day, Angel and I went on yet another random outing. Played a few bouts of pool. Then we headed to Secret Recipe for some good ol' cakes! :D

Interior of Secret Recipe.




We had sooo much to talk about. Controversial plans, secret projects, cunning strategies... you get the gist. On what? Something so abstract only time can define.

As the layman would put it, business talk over coffee.

Ok, I shall stop being so dramatic.

We ordered 3 cakes. And Secret Recipe had this "promotion" at that time where if you ordered one cake, you'd get a free drink :)

 Chocolate Banana

It was... okay lah. But I prefer the cheesecakes at the bottom.

Durian Cheesecake

Ooh... super yummeh!

 Black Forest Cheesecake

I thought this was going to taste like your average black forest cake, but the cheese really made all the difference :D *smacks lips*


I was trying out all of the above flavours for the first time. Usually I'd stick with Chocolate Indulgence, brownies and um... that's about it. Oh yea... I did have a bite of the - shit forgot what it's called - neh... the brown one, look like honey one... Ok, you don't get it.

The 2 coffees above - Flat white and Long black. It's like naming your child Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey etc.

My Earl Grey tea :) 

Posing like my ID photo is being taken... 

Angel, the budding photographer :P

Not the most enthusiastic smile, but - look at the cakes, dammit!

While waiting for the bus to take us back to old town... which never came. Har-har.

Budding photographer at work #camception


Actually hor, Kampar is a lovely town to stay in. Like what my friend said, put in a few more things - a public swimming pool, a proper shopping complex and a bowling alley - hey presto abracadabra, you get your mini city :)

Ok, I know this post was all pictures and no talk. So, where was I? Plan for today, finish chapter 19 of F6 and 2 full questions for F9 - goddammit!

xoxo


3 comments :

  1. lolol...budding photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel: Ya what :P
    Mr Lonely: Thanks for dropping by :) Appreciate it ^^

    ReplyDelete