Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bimbo?

http://www.emocutez.com

This happened some time ago, but I feel the need to get this out of my system and also do justice to girls facing this predicament.

I will not name names, but when you simply call someone a bimbo on no basis, I have lost all respect for you, every ounce of it.

From Wikipedia, a "Bimbo, in its popular English language usage, describes a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term can also be used to describe a woman who is physically attractive but is perceived to have a low intelligence or poor education. Rarely, the term is used as a jocular, possibly slightly flattering description. It is almost always used as a derogatory insult towards a woman."

The worst thing is you call a grown girl a bimbo (other than a whore)... in front of her. And not intended in a good way.

I am also pretty sure that some of the bimbo-calling was intended at our intelligence. Now, I don't know what to say but, dude, after what you've been saying, you don't seem much of an Einstein to me, much less a Mahatma Gandhi.

And if those girls you called bimbos had no brains, they wouldn't be at where they are now. Let's be logical.

I don't know, you could have been brainwashing others into thinking the exact same thing. Maybe I'm speculating too much but I'm glad that I did not stoop so low as to even confront you.

Ain't worth my while.

And I am assuming that the reason you call a girl a bimbo is because she strives to look good and starts dressing up. Please, when girls start growing out of adolescence (or whatever time in life relevant to a girl), that's what they do.

Most girls have had enough of tanned skin from years of being under the sun - grimy faced and sweat soaked - during their school days, in school uniforms half the day, not having any occasion to dress up to, pimple face due to hormone imbalance (what you get when you reach puberty. duh.) ... you get the idea.

So once we're out of that stage, and we start having the time and occasions to finally look pretty and doll up - people like you start calling us bimbos. What?

What is so wrong with looking good? It's not like we're (the girls you so blatantly label as bimbos) putting up pictures of ourselves showing off half our ass and boobs. Or its not like we're sucking up to other people's husbands. If that's what we really do, then by all means, bimbos we are.

But to call innocent girls who just want to have fun dressing up (not in an S&M way, mind you) and feel good about themselves, that's just really, really low.

You know what? Count your blessings I did not expose your name.

http://www.emocutez.com

Dummy.

2 comments :

  1. Lol. I think the girl rejected him or pooh pooh him. that's why~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo... I don't really know what's wrong with him. I think that's just his attitude :(

    ReplyDelete