Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Woopz bikinis review

Finally got around to writing a review on this.

I know this post is long overdue but better late than never yeah?

So anyways, more than a month back, I purchased my FIRST ever bikini from Woopz Bikinis an online shop in Malaysia run by 2 entrepreneurial girls who have a love for, well... beaches!

At that time I was on the hunt for something that resembled the one that Selena Gomez wore on one of her vacations in Hawaii:


It's a bandeau styled bikini which I think is really cute! If you're not very top heavy, I recommend going for this style.

I wanted to buy online as retail stores could get pretty expensive. So I scoured the internet until I stumbled upon Woopz Bikinis! Blessing in disguise because I found nearly the exact style I wanted... only in PINK! How lucky can I get?

I read some pretty rave reviews before purchasing. And 3 days later, this came through the mail:


Packed in a pretty little box.



Unraveling the sweetness inside... The color is in a lovely shade of pink.


Like pink candy-cotton floss...

The material was very nice to the touch and stretchy, which is good!


Full view. I like the ribbon string in the middle. Gives a whimsical touch.


Closer look.

I wore it to a water park and paired it with a knitted patterned top and hot shorts.

Remember this? More pictures in this POST.


Under my beach wear, I am wearing the pink bandeau bikini. I am modest like that. Haha. Can't wait for more beach events/trips! :)

Overall, I'll give it thumbs-up! Not bad for my first purchase! 

Website: Woopz bikinis
Price: RM59.90
Delivery: Punctual

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment