Monday, July 9, 2012

ZA Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel Review

SAM_1449

So I bought this the other day at Guardian. Price RM21.50.

Before buying this, I did lots of research because I wanted a moisturiser that was lightweight and not sticky and doesn't make my face... sweat.

From all of the reviews I read about this product, most of them gave thumbs up.

And so, I gritted my teeth and took out more money from my wallet. Cash outflow more than cash inflow now.

But I think my money was well spent :)

I've already used it a couple of times and I notice that the ZA gel absorbs into my skin super fast! I like :)

And the stickiness is not as pronounced as my other previous moisturisers. I think it being a gel also helps unlike cream moisturisers that are usually heavier. Happy!

Although cream moisturisers are more moisturising in general compared to gel, it's not really a problem for me. I don't have extremely dry skin neither am I living in Antarctica.

The consistency of the gel is like a watery, soft er... piece of shit.

.
.
.
.
.

Lemme try again.

The consistency of the gel is like a soft, liquid pudding. Yup, that's more like it.

To show you what I mean:

SAM_1485
Liquid lychee pudding consistency :)
I don't know about you but I have a sudden fetish of keeping moisturisers in the fridge lately. So yes, my baby ZA gel is sleeping snuggly in the fridge downstairs :)

I like the texture and feeling of cold gel on my skin.

SAM_1451


I also think it's perfect if you wanna mix this gel with your BB cream or foundation. Btw, I have normal to combination skin.

This is picture of me after applying ZA Refreshing Gel + BB cream. No editing.

SAM_1498

So if anyone one of you would like a moisturiser that's not sticky or too heavy, do give this gel a try :)

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment