Saturday, July 28, 2012

7 steps to happiness

You don't realize how much one little thing can hurt me. I know that makes you feel that my attitude is kinda sucky, but that's cuz I care too much.

And maybe I should stop.
_______________________________

Yes, this is supposed to be an awesome post, but I lied. It's not. My mood's not exactly at it's peak so bear with me.

I don't know why I exploded. What's wrong with me these past few days? I admit I'm snappy towards you lately. But I am just frustrated. Frustrated that the things we planned to do together during this time did not happen. That you're holding back for some stupid thing.

*breathes in*breathes out*

My biggest problem is that when expectations are not met, I get really annoyed. And yes, us being different makes me feel that sometimes I'm in the wrong place. That I judge you too much. But really, nobody can judge... unless they're some god which means they shouldn't even be on earth (just sayin').


I just have to accept. 


I stumbled upon the below picture in facebook 10 minutes ago when I wasn't feeling terribly high.
JUDGE LESS, ACCEPT MORE.

God has a funny way of making me feel better :)

I know that you're not wrong. I know sometimes I just get really moody for no apparent reason. But at the end of the day, I just want to snuggle up to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment