Thursday, July 5, 2012

Singapore! Part 2

Part 1 here.

So the second day was a little more mellow. Most likely because we were dead tired from the day before's adrenaline challenged walk.

2 days is definitely not enough. Next time, I plan to stay for a week. But the trip was still useful. I managed to scout around the area and get a feel for the place.

Next time, I shall conquer.

I pretty much spent the daylights in Bukit Panjang Plaza... oh and on the Ipad. Dinner was also at BPP. Grampa, auntie and us 2 sisters went to Jack's Place for some western food.

SAM_1236

There were writings on the... um... mini tree barks wall. Pretty cool eh?

SAM_1198

That's the menu... oh and my goddamn specs.

SAM_1205

Rustic. The walls in the picture look dirty. But actually the place is pretty polished. You not only do not judge a book by it's cover; you also do not judge the cleanliness of a wall by a person's photography skills.

Wait. I can't understand what I just wrote.

SAM_1223

My right eye is red. I have no idea why. Wait, maybe I have an idea. I rubbed it. Hard.

SAM_1202

Merlin warned me not to put up this picture because she looks fat. But rebelling is good.

SAM_1206

Garlic bread in a basket.

SAM_1225

Grampa just wants his food. That's all.

SAM_1227

Merlin's humongous Jack's Club sandwich. $10.

SAM_1230


SAM_1231

Auntie's Baked Cheese Rice.

SAM_1232

My prawn and chicken spaghetti. It was... delish :)

SAM_1234

Ugly picture of me blocking 70% of the plate.

SAM_1238

On the way back to home sweet home! Merlin's neon shoe lace.

Note to self: wear long pants and do not assume blanket will be provided.


SAM_1178

Singapore, I'll be back!

1 comment :