Saturday, July 21, 2012

New comic blog!

Sorry for the lack of updates! My life just isn't as... updated lately.

So anyways, exciting news! For me at least.

I've created another blog! :)

No, I am not abandoning this blog. No way.

It's because my new blog is a COMIC BLOG :D :D :D

Yeay!

So I'm gonna be dumping all my cartoons and what not there while this current blog is going to stay as my life journal where I post all my bimbotic pictures, dramatic musings, life updates etc.

If you noticed, I switched back to having a sidebar in this blog. That's because now with my other comic blog, I don't really need such an open blog post for my drawings here anymore.

The name of my new blog is *deng* *deng* *deng*


I know, I'm such a creative rat.

I couldn't figure out how to combine my lifestyle blog with drawings... it just don't stick. But yet I really wanted a place to draw my imaginary world, so why not a new blog? That way I get the best of both worlds *grins*

Anyways, I want to be a happy girl and from now on. And the best way is to show gratitude!

I'm going to list out one thing I am grateful for in life everyday.

Today's gratitude goes to:

My mother! Thank you mama for being so patient with me and for opening my eyes to so many good things in life and teaching me gratitude :)

What are YOU grateful for today?

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. all the best in your new comic blog~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there, I am taking ACCA too :D nice to meet you and all the best for your new blog :)

    xox, c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete