Monday, July 2, 2012

Life is a game, play it!

"It's all the money that you're saving, while the good life passes by.

It's all the dreams that never came true, cuz you're too damn scared to try."

______

So just the other day, when I realized that I needed more money to do what I wanted to do, I asked the universe for more. 

miyen doodle 2

I've been positively holding that thought in my mind.

And guess what? My wish has actually been coming true! I didn't receive a lumpsum of rm800,but pockets of money from here and there have been constantly flowing to me :)

From as little to RM10, now I'm receiving as much as RM250+ at a time :D These pockets of money come from everywhere! I don't think how they come to me. I just wish, and some how or the other, money keeps appearing from nooks and crannies of unexpected places and events.

In total, I think I have already received more than RM400.

Thank you! *loves*

Wonders of the Law of Attraction :)

Anyways, I just got back from Singapore about 4am today. So stay tuned for my Singapore post! (either the next post or the one after that)

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. True, ask and you shall be given. I do believe in that. Pls read my 'When you find yourself in trouble, my beautiful friend' and you will understand what i mean. In a way, many do not realise that the law of attraction really works. It is great that you experience its working....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're a believer of the Law of Attraction too! :D

    Yes, it's great to think that thinking positively about what you want opens up so many unseen roads in life :)

    ReplyDelete