Thursday, July 12, 2012

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk Review

SAM_1585

Oh no, no. This post will be starting off with MY face.

SAM_1361

This product brand was my first ever sunblock that goes nearly 2 years back to my National Service days :')

I was 18 at that time and I did not own any proper makeup or skincare products neither did I have much money. So buying a sunblock was a very big deal then.

I did a lot of research on sunblocks beforehand and finally decided on Biore UV Perfect Face Milk.

And I sure am glad I tried this!

So fast forward to now, and I'm still loyal to this sunblock! And last week, I re-purchased my 2nd bottle (as picture shows) just after finishing the first one :D

SAM_1356

Application wise, it goes on so smoothly on the skin. It's not sticky or greasy which I likey.

The milky solution then settles to a velvety powdery finish on my skin. And yes, it does control the oil on my face :)

And with an SPF of 50+, I guess... what does that mean anyway?

The ultimate test was during NS. Being in the sun for half the day everyday, this little baby really did it's job of preventing me from looking like toasted bread.

SAM_1533

Consistency of liquid milk. I know milk is liquid. But uh... it's a watery kind of light (not thick) milk.

Very comfortable.

_________

A few pictures of me after practicing using liquid liner.

I find I need to get a pencil liner to tight line my water line. Guys, get lost. This is foreign language.

Anyway, that will have to wait.

SAM_1559

Had nothing on my face. Except my eyes, nose and mouth.... and eyebrows.

Ok, not funny.

SAM_1558

Alright toodles all!

xoxo

1 comment :

  1. RayBan サングラスは夏にもともふさわしいとも言われます。一本のレイバン モデルを持っているので、ときどきそれをかけて外に出掛けることもあります。品質とデザインのほうはちょっと気に入りますが、ほかの面には普通のサングラスと大差がないと気がします。ぜひこのレイバン RB3026をススメしたいと思います。

    ReplyDelete