Sunday, June 24, 2012

Those pool times

So a few nights ago was just one of those pool sessions... but this time I brought me camera! Ngehehehe... Abbie and Ah Tham came too but I only realized I brought my camera like, later into the night :(

So only snapped Angel and Remy... the dog.

I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

SAM_0895
#angel
SAM_0879
#remy
SAM_0903
My mouth hangs open when I'm concentrating on something. Pardon me. 
SAM_0888
#likeapro
SAM_0887
#likea... i don't know what to say
SAM_0894
Easy peasy lemon squeezy
SAM_0893
Last one. Getting bored of the blue table. Har-har.
After pool, bf and I went for supper at kfc! Tried spicy crunch for the first time. Ok lah, same like spicy but um... crunchier. Don't know why, I could hardly finish one piece of chicken. Guess it was the maggi goreng I had before pool.

Some pictures I took before bedtime :)

SAM_0921
You know, when you prefer taking pictures with no make up on, that means... your make up skills suck. Haha.
SAM_0922
At least my eyes look like got eye shadow on since they're so frigging deep set. Ah... thank you my dark eye circles.

Then got a call from Angel telling me that Remy's car broke down in the middle of... don't know where. Pity, pity. Good thing bf took me for supper. Lol.

Anyways... what was I going to say? Ah yes, I need to poop.

SAM_0918

Ta!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment