Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The road not taken

megan fox
_______

So I've been contemplating whether I've stretched myself too thin.

I don't know for sure whether what I've invested in will actually bear fruit. But then I remind myself that this life is just once. Might as well live life to the fullest. And to hell with preconceptions and unnecessary fears, just do it. 

I'm still young and I don't want to regret not taking the opportunity when it was there. 

So what am I crapping about? Ah yes, I gotta start saving. 'Nuff said.

_______

I shall:

1. refrain from arguing over petty matters
2. be happy and always strive to look a the positive side of things
3. be patient and trust that what I want will come as long as I keep the faith
4. be thankful for all the good things in my life

On another note... yes! Finally got around to renewing my passport! Will be collecting it in a few days'. Thank you Jb for accompanying me. I know sometimes I can be a pain in the ass. Lol. Muah! :)

My god, there're so many things I'm looking forward to :D

Next entry: Hand drawn illustrations again :)

Have a good day lovelies!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment