Saturday, June 16, 2012

New blog header!

Wow... okay. I completed the header faster than expected. Dang, I'm efficient.

Self-praise is no praise. Fine.

Anyways, I quite like this header! :) I wanted something clean and simple enough that's not too um... in-your-face. I didn't want too many of my vain pictures popping up every time I open this site. Like my previous header:

I know, I know, it's nice (self praise again) but too much ME + PINK.

old design


I'll always like pink, BUT there comes a point in time where... what was I gonna say again? Heck, I still like pink that's why the girl's dress is pink! What am I saying? *confused*

So to the (only) element in the header:

writing girl
The girl is obviously me. She's drawing/doodling cuz that's what I like to do when I have nothing else better to do - and when I don't have a computer in front of me.

In case you're wondering, yes, I drew the girl myself using the old-fashioned pencil and paper way. Used photoshop to color it, add text and wa-lah! Sounds simple but if you're a newbie like me, I think your shoulders and back and butt would be hurting about now.

It's gonna be a jolly, jolly week... lalalala...

xoxo

update:
Changed the cushion at the back of the girl to a light yellow :)

2 comments :

  1. adorable header Missy :D you are very efficient indeed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... thank you thank you! :D i really appreciate it! <3 <3 Btw, thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete