Friday, June 15, 2012

National Close 2012 and lotsa random pictures!

SAM_0224

Oh hi again! FINALLY completed all 3 papers. Past month was TORTURE. TORTURE I tell you. Don't wanna talk about F5. F7 was um... okay. I felt F8 was easiest out of the 3. It was also the last paper. So that means I can enjoy my temporary "honeymoon" after a good paper :)

After the F5 hell I was like, "omygod, 2 months to results. how can i stand the suspense? why so long one? i tak mau wait lah *throws tantrum* my life is over! what if i fail? shit, i don't wanna re-sit. *throws some more tantrum* i don't care about anything. just give me a bloody pass...". 

Let's say if F5 last paper, then how to enjoy my post-exam period? Thank god it was the other way round.

Anyway, after the final paper I felt this certain serene bliss and elation come over me. It was like a huge burden off my shoulders. Like, like... achieving enlightenment... *angels singing in the sky*

I feel now I can do whatever! After a tough period, the period after that always tastes extra sweet. Not talking about my period - menstruation ah. Sicko!

And I wanna use my time and MONEY efficiently. 

Cut the crap. 

For this entry, I'm just gonna be updating stuff that happened before my exam when I didn't have the "time" to blog.

First things first.

National Close 2012 (chess tournament in case you tak tau) - got 3rd :) But the last game was shitty. The rest of the games okay la i guess since I haven't been playing in a while. 

Some more it was held like 3 weeks before my exam. So if my skin looks dull and pale in the picture it's because of stress!  

Anyways... picture time :) The tournament was held over 5 days but only took pictures on the last day. 

SAM_0576
SAM_0577

Wanna see me receive my medal?

SAM_0513

Nah, let you see my back lah.

SAM_0556

One of the best parts of National Close was the fact that one of my bestest friend also participated! Jolyn Wong (use nickname lah :P)! She's a former Perak state chess player. She's soooo funny and wacky and easy going and I love her soo much! Haha :D

SAM_0550
Nabila! - This cutesy got 2nd place.
SAM_0505

Nithya - only 11 years old! You know, there aren't many girl players in Malaysia that continue playing chess after a certain age, like when they start their tertiary education. What to do... got boyfriend like that already lah.

SAM_0561

FIFI! Adorable new friend I made. So funny :P

SAM_0559

Wai Lun! - Taylors' student (as you can see from his shirt - how much more obvious can i get) and Jolyn's coursemate. Eh, forgot how to spell your name lah. Haha. Never mind, next time belanja you gong cha :P
 
SAM_0521

More cili padi players - Li Ting and Camillia :D

Anyway, after prize giving, Jolyn, Wai Lun and I went to Midvalley. Coincidently, there was a Mickey exhibition at the centre court. So.... take pictures lah. What else.

SAM_0564
Display of different versions of Mickeys.
SAM_0563
For each type of Mickey, there's a small little story attached.
SAM_0567
Again!
SAM_0568

The centre piece. It's rotating. So we patiently waited for Mickey to rotate to our direction and then Tai Lun - my slave - took them pictures. That is what boys are for. Haha!

Jolyn has this weird habit that is a signature of hers whenever she eats. She loves mashing and mixing up food until it becomes horribly mutated.

For example: What happens to a plate of chicken chop with coleslaw and french fries as side dishes when it goes through Jolyn's signature style?

Shit happens. ROTFL.

SAM_0497
SAM_0501
Beamer! Insisted on sleeping with me at my popo's house - urgh. Had to blockade my sleeping area.
SAM_0575
On the way back home!
Other random back-in-hometown piccies:

SAM_0606

Jb's siblings. Look like my siblings only.

SAM_0613

Mowgli and I. See the similarities with the above picture?

SAM_0602

Guess what's that?

My drool! LOL.

Jb actually took that picture. I didn't know until the next day. Nonsense. Haha. I think this happened the day I came back from KL. I was exhausted and just fell asleep on the couch. And then major drool happens.

*shrugs*

Pictures from family time at Sushi King:

SAM_0265
SAM_0293
Merlin and I! :D
SAM_0280
See no double chin! Haha.
SAM_0287
The almighty mother!
Oh yes, wanna see a picture of JB? Here:

.
.
.
.
.
.


SAM_0308
Ngehehehe...
Other randoms:

SAM_0167
Merlin's work! I love it when she plays with my hair when I'm studying. Very soothing...
SAM_0449
Moi~
Ya my skin not very good in the picture and even now. It was study period. So like that lah. You know ah, exams are really not good for my skin. No-no. Stress this lah, worry that lah.

So I'm gonna start jogging again and get some face masks (I'm too lazy to use anything else. haha) to start clearing my skin :)
SAM_0431
Merlin was gonna do something to my hair -again on a different day :D
SAM_0375
New mirror!
SAM_0415
Last one~!
 DONE! My shoulder ache lah. So gonna get my long deprived beauty sleep like now!

 xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Hi, the Mickey Mouse convention looks awesome. Do you know if it's still on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very sure... but I don't think so lah. It's been more than a week already. But you can go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete