Friday, April 6, 2012

Thinking

It's been a few days since I've upgraded to the new blogger interface. I love, love, love it, especially the "Create a new post" interface!

The writing space is nice and big and spacious, and let's me have a good look at the whole picture. I hate scrolling up and down just to make sure everything's in place. And it's even got a strikeout option :)

Before this, I had to manually strike out words by typing "< s >" and "< / s >" So, yay!

Ok, I've been racking my brain for the past one hour or so doing consolidations in F7. It's the first time I'm actually putting pen to paper for this type of question.

Previously I'd just be reading and listening. So yeshh. I think after a few more questions (as in 10 more), I should be an old pro. Actually practicing these long questions really draws me to the little details. And I'd be damn lucky if I still get to keep my hair after the exams are over!

Other than that, I won't be blogging much about personal stuff or "what I did today/yesterday/last week" or anymore. Nobody told me to. It's just me. Sometimes feel like I'm stripping out all the mystique from my life. Obviously if I'm getting married (wtf) or something squeal-worthy, then yes, expect a few bloody long posts.

Some may think it's nice to keep a little diary and record what you did all day. But I have come to the conclusion that I find it a little dreary to be writing "I had cereal for breakfast" every other day.

Speaking of which... I'm trying to get into something more niched for my blog. Then I'd be able to consolidate my thoughts and ideas instead of writing random pieces and spewing them everywhere. But what am I interested in? As in really, really, really interested in? I've been thinking about that for some time now but I just can't seem to put my finger on it yet.

There's just too many things and I don't want to limit them just yet. Maybe now's not the time.

All I know is I am utterly obsessed with After School's "Because you live"! It's a korean song *loves* And tonight's going to be cosy ;)

1 comment :

  1. I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete