Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love thyself and camwhore! Part 3

Okay, last bunch of photos and therefore part 3 is the last and final part! Aren't you glad? Haha.

Dress: Jim Fashion at Bandar Baru. Don't ask me the damn price. But was reasonably priced larh. If not I won't buy.
Jacket thingy: Yeeyee gave me! *loves*
Bangle: Uh... was it from Singapore? Or KL? No damn idea.


I like my hands #random

How my hair will probably be 40 years down the road.

Dress: JB bought it for me. Online one.
Boots: Russia.

Sitting on the table - for the love of nothing better to write.


See my lips? Kawaii ^^
.
.
.
.
.

You may now puke.

LAST LOOK!
Plushie says "For Love" :)

Dress: From Qbox. Cheap. Below RM30. Good memories this one! :)

Trying the smexy, come-hither look ;)


OK DONE! WOOHOOHOO!

Part 1, part 2 here.

From now on, I'll make an effort to remember the places I bought me clothes and their respective prices.

Okie, time for nap time. And then finish the goddamn F5 past year paper. Ta all! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment