Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Of sorethroats

Been sick for the past couple o' days. I think I was infected by some kinda throat virus.

At the beginning, my throat felt inflamed.

At first, I thought it was gonna be the normal bout of sickness: sorethroat, chills, fever and then get better. But this time, my throat was really a nuisance. It felt so sore, like I had a huge lump of... of... uh... It was just annoying and incredibly painful. And when I swallowed, aww man... it hurt like hell. I hate sorethroats.

After 2 or 3 days of sorethroat, I had fever and had a fit of coughs. Coughed until my mother cannot recognise (ahaha). My tummy and chest felt like I had gone through hundreds of sit-ups and leg lifts. And then today, (when I thought everything should be oky), I started feeling a slight sorethroat coming again. F***! I'm going to do whatever to stop it: eat garlic, apple cider vinegar, honey, hot tea. Anything to stop it from coming back. Anything!

So naturally, for the first few days I hardly ate.

When I weighed myself the day before yesterday, I was 46.5kg (#yesiamveryhappy). I don't know whether this weight is healthy or not. But whatever my weight is, all I know is I need to move around more and get some exercise. Cuz I'm starting to feel lethargic. Like scrawny old men with shivering hands.

Anyways, last night, went out for dinner with JB and gulped down 2 bowls of kai si hor fun cuz I hungered! Man, it was gooood. But I felt like puking afterwards. S'okay.

Anyway, we haven't watched HUNGER GAMES yet! Cuz realized tickets are sold at cheaper rates on Wednesdays. And less people some more. So hopefully I'll make a full recovery by tomorrow. I really wanna watch HUNGER GAMES!!! :)

And I have finally completed the whole of F5,7 and 8 syllabus!!! Yes!!! Now for revision time. Doing past years is always more fun than passive reading.

Ta!

No comments :

Post a Comment