Friday, April 13, 2012

AEON Jusco Station 18 IPOH

So about a week ago, I finally stepped foot into [insert title of post here]!

It's a new shopping mall in Ipoh that has got Facebook abuzz. It has also got Perak, especially Ipoh residents, abuzz.

We can form an equation using the information above:

Let x = Facebook
Let y = Perak

 Therefore = It has also got Facebook and Perak abuzz. To break the equation down further

Let z = youngsters Let w = families

Answer: AEON STATION 18 HAS GOT FACEBOOK, WHICH REPRESENTS YOUNGSTERS, AND PERAK RESIDENTS, WHICH LEANS TOWARDS FAMILIES, ABUZZ. #pawned!!!

You know what that means? I'm in the "IN" crowd now. I'm hip and I'm cool. I can brag about it. I can now say "You got go ah? No? So ulu la you. I went to Station 18 long time ago ady la!"

.
.
.
.
.

 That was my evil twin sister.

 OKAY. DOWN TO DA MEAT!

From Kampar by car, took family about 30 minutes to get there. Probably the same as going to Ipoh town. Just that the way to Pengkalan (where AEON is situated) is much less congested. Quite a pleasant ride.

If you wanna take the bus, you gotta stop at Tai Wah. From there, take the cab all the way to AEON. It's about 4-6 km away. Maybe about RM7-9. Nearer than Kinta City to Tai Wah la! Haven't actually tried yet.

Anyways, the mall is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I don't know what's gonna happen a year down the road, but now, it really was. The washrooms were lovely, the air-conditioners were f***ing cold, and everything was polished as was expected of something new.

Yes, yes, looks like KL malls.

I've heard people say that JUSCO in Station 18, prices are jacked up, as in expensive, bla, bla, bla.

Parents went into the supermarket to buy some groceries but came out with no complaints. I don't know la.

Actually I don't care because I do not go to shopping complexes like Station 18 to go to the supermarket and buy washing liquid and detergent.

This is the main decoration that you will see on almost every blog that talks about Station 18. I did not copy! All pictures are taken by sister and moi using a... wait for it... 2mp camera phone! Not bad eh?

Reminds me of Barbie and the Nutcracker.


The mall consists of 5 floors. 2.5 for shops, the other 2.5 for parking. I think the Ground Floor is where all the brand names are at. Cotton On (I haven't visited this shop yet. Heard it's prettaayy popular), Padini, Sakae Sushi, Chatime (WTF, heaven!!), Guardian, Watson etc.

The upper 2 floors are more apparel shops, accessories shops, drink shops, TGV, frog shop, sheep shop, apple shop, blue shop, pink shop and cow shop. Ok, started getting drunk after TGV.

Anyway TGV cinema hasn't opened yet. Should be ready by July this year if I'm not mistaken. 


Boo and Mowgli.

Country's Tid-Bit's & Candies Cottage! My favorite lot! See that *ahem* hot girl's back with long hair right smack in the middle of the pic? That's me. *sniggers*

This lot is soooo frigging generous. The staff let you try as many samples as you like! They have like a box of samples for each type of tid-bit  and you can just eat and eat and eat from it. Gummy bears, all sort of chewy candies, si mui, plum etc. I think there was more than a hundred types of assorted candies/snacks/tid-bits there! It's like going for free hi-tea or something.

After that, Merlin and I went our own way to window-shop for clothes.

The apparels on the 2nd floor looked really good.

There was one shop that sold flowy, pastel, girly, Korean-style clothes. And the prices there were sooo afforable! Like one really cute nude dress was only about RM36! Usually it's like RM50. Wtf. Can't remember the name though :(


There was this particular gorgeous black high waisted shorts that caught my attention. Original price RM70, after discount, RM49! Was in 2 minds to buy, but decided not to. Maybe should have bought. My rotting wardrobe is in need of serious revamping. 

Anyway, along the way I saw many other clothes that caught my attention. So never mind lah. Strategy: browse through everything first. Next time only buy lah.

I did buy 4 face masks from Beauty Diary though. I love masks! My favorite beauty product :) After slapping it on my face for 30 minutes, peel it off, massage residue into skin and then wash off any stickiness. 

I don't particularly like moisturizers because you have to leave it on your skin and not be able to wipe it off. Bleh.


OK DONE!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! YOU BETTER DID!

I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN!!!

P.S: KAMPAR's WATER LEVEL IS RISING AFTER THE RAIN!

KTHXBAI!

2 comments :

  1. Hello, been there. Duh! :P
    But I guess the hype will eventually tone down. Nothing much actually, I think lah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure the hype will die down. lol. But still, loving the place! I guess imma girl. Haha. Ur an ipoh guy?

    ReplyDelete