Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NAG 2012 & formspring!

Before I forget, I went to see the NAG chess tourney Stick and Merlin were participating in last week. It was held in OCM KL. Open to under-18s only. Tournaments like these make me miss my teens.

But I'm still young. Faaaarrrr from 21. Yup, that should do.

I got there on the 2nd day of the competition. Then I found out from Merlin that Kay Lynn visited too. But on the first day! Y u no tell me u come?? le sigh...

A picture from the event.


Spectators not allowed into the playing hall. But then again, this isn't Midvalley, Cititel where voices are muffled by the carpeted ballroom.

Anyway, stayed in KL for 2 days. On the 1st day, Skinny (who isn't playing either) and I went to watch John Carter at Times Square. I don't know about you, but I thought it was pretty damn good. I shall now refer myself as Princess of Jarsoom (earth)! Ok.. lame.

On the last day, went to play kiddie games in the big toilet/changing room with chess friends! It was hilarious. Shall not elaborate any further. Suffice to say, we were in there for a good 2 hours.
_______________________

Next, wtf. Like doing some chore only.

On Tuesday, moi went to Remy the bulldog's 21st birthday party held at his house. Big boy now eh! It was quite fun. Better than expected. Mainly cuz he kept his bullying to the minimum. Lol.

Angel and I got there like the punctual friends we are. Chit chatted with Remy and had steamboat. And I got to see little baby Jayden too! So adorable. That's Remy's sister's baby. Remy's an uncle now.

Doesn't sound right. Haha.

Later Remy's Utar friends came over. Had the cake cutting ceremony and then Angel had to go back home. Y u go so early?? But I stayed back to chit chat some more. Then all of us decided to play... wait for this... hide and seek!!

Bunch of 21 year olds playing hide and seek. Epic.

Courtesy of my brainchild idea. Haha. So Remy counted and all of us got away in the car and drove to Maybank. Another epic idea.

And guess what? Benjamin, one of the boys, is my national service friend. It's been sooo long. So we caught up on each other while waiting for the bulldog to sniff us out. In the end, omg... Remy's such a loser. Called one of the guys to go for DoTA. Bloody game. What a way to bail out. Pfft...

Anywayy... um... what was I gonna say again?

Oh yes, I made a really sweet girl friend Si Hui (don't know the spelling) in the process too. She's so friendly :)

So anyway, Remy and Si Hui walked me back home and I chatted with Polly over the phone for a while. It's been some time since I spoke to her. I miss her T.T
__________________________

Alrighhtttt... now to the fun bits. S**t, suddenly damn hungry lidat.

I've signed up for formspring!!! Personally, I think it's a busy body's haven! There, you can ask whoever (who's using the app lah) you want whatever questions you're dying to ask him or her.

Like for example, you've got a major crush on this hot guy and you're dying to know whether he's available or whatever stalking questions you want to know. Just ask away!

Or course you can choose to either be anonymous or show your name. Anonymous of course la. Anyway, whatever you like la.

FYI, I'm passed the stage of stalking my crushes k! Okaayyyy...

But you know, if you have a secret crush on me *AHEM* flips hair or if you're lesbian (FML. I am not lesbian) then feel free to stalk me with questions. Haha!

Friends also can poke fun at each other by asking embarrassing and private questions. It's up to the other party whether they have the guts to answer those questions. It's the name of the game!

Seriously la, really a pat po haven for gossips and rumors:P

So, go sign up and we'll have fun shooting random questions at one another :) It's pretty darn easy too. No need to create new account la, confirm email la, this nonsense la, that nonsense la. Just use your facebook account details.

BUT!

One serious drawback is that it changes your old facebook layout to the new timeline. Not a problem if you like/already have timeline la. But I hate dislike it. I guess I've gotta get used to it.

So if you wanna find me on formspring, my name's missymiyen.

If I find an interesting question there, I might even write a full blown post about it here. Win-win for all. Ngehehehe.

Update: I know I promised pictures in this post. Here's several measly pictures of me during the latest chess tournament. Sorry :(




Yay! Fulfilled my promise:P

Ok bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment