Monday, March 26, 2012

I need a camera!

After last night's emotional post, I had to cover up with something lighter. Lol.

Gonna be meeting Angel later to talk about some competition (I don't know what it is yet, neither will I blog about it later cuz I don't wanna spoil anything. Haha.) but I don't know whether it suits me. Oh, and when competitions like these come around, a good camera is definitely handy.

Which I don't have T___T

And somewhere mid-year, I'll be going on a trip outside the country (hopefully!) with friend(s). Excited! But I don't have a camera! It'll suck not being able to take pictures during times like these.

Maybe one of these days I'll get my damn butt over to Yik Foong or Lowyat and buy one. Money isn't an issue. It's more of laziness. I don't really have an idea of what kind of camera I want neither do I know a suitable price range for my needs. Which means I need to do research. I'm a very prudent buyer. *ahem*

But the problem is I'm saving up for my Samsung Galaxy S2! Oh well, let whatever be, be lah. I'm not in a rush to get it anyway. *Goes crying in a corner*

Time to study! Bye!

1 comment :

  1. But SGSII already has a decent camera! Or are you actually planning on getting a DSLR?

    ReplyDelete