Friday, February 17, 2012

Beautiful Fairytale Cakes!

Beware: MANY (as in MANY MANY) PICTURES await.

When I was a young girl, I loved, loved, loved watching Disney Princess movies. I grew up with them so I have fond memories of them.

Cinderella was my favorite princess at that time. I especially loved the way her shimmery blue gown swayed when she danced with Prince Charming during the ball. So dreamy... Out of topic.

So recently, I've been obssessed with fancy, creative cakes draped in fondant. And guess what I found? This amazing facebook page called Le Torte di Renato

And I saw the most breathtaking designs on the cakes. FAIRYTALE themed!!! Soooo, so, so beautiful! They combined cake design with fairytale characters and that's literally the best of both worlds.

Enough yapping. Here are the pictures.

Cinderella





Snow White




Beauty and the Beast




Alice in Wonderland





Hansel and Gretel







Nutcracker







Pretty eh? And in case you're wondering, it's all edible :)

Out of all the designs, I liked Nutcracker the best, followed by Hansel and Gretel.


Looking at all these cakes areso exciting! I don't know why. But I hardly see stuff like this in Malaysia.

Or maybe I just haven't been to the right bakeries yet.

Ok, I'm feeling hungry now, so... abrupt end.

3 comments :

  1. OMG these cakes are lovely but I won't feel like eating it due to the amount of sugar and coloring >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I never thought about that until now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a collection is this! As I have really found some of extreme designed Fairytale cakes from this source. It's authentically looking one of adorable featured source about these fairytale cakes. I am really surprised and impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete