Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Been sick

Sooo.... I haven't updated for some time now because me down with a fever for the past couple o' days.

I don't often get sick. The last time I was really sick (as in not the kicimau cold or cough) was about 2 years ago. Back when I was in school. Man, I sound old.

But until today, I still have that wheezing sound when I talk and I still feel a bit weak. It's been what? 5 days? I have this mentality that I will recover within 3 days. Well, technically, I did. Hmm... but still not to the extent where I can go for a walk around town and not end up panting like a dog.

But strangely, I like the feeling of being post-sick - the stage where you can be said to have made a decent recovery but not fully.

The feeling or the aura or whatever you wanna call it feels very homey and nice and comfortable. Like I'm in this cosy country home with rolling hills and weather as cool as in Cameron.

Also, I have this lingering feeling that something nice and exciting is going to happen. I don't know whether the eve of CNY has anything to do with this.

Oo... me likes.

As a result of my sickness, I haven't been able to stick to my study plan :(

I'm lagging behind. Me scared.

I have to buck up.

I secretly hope that I can go study somewhere nice and sophisticated.

Ok, that was random.

Last night I stayed up till 3 something am playing Plant vs Zombie. F*** larh.

Ok. I shall find one day to write a long fat ass post. Don't you love it? Ta~

No comments :

Post a Comment