Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeling blue

I'm not feeling at my best. No thanks to someone.

Anyway, I've (finally!) completed my F4 last Monday. SO freaking relieved. I can finally play tetris battle without that nagging feeling :D

The questions were pretty straightforward and I must say I had it easier than I thought. But we'll see when the results come out.

It was the first time I sat for a written ACCA examination. All the papers are gonna be written from now onwards. I am sooo glad I met Esther there. She was so friendly and helpful to me especially since I was badly in need of directions since I'm not a Sunway student. Esther's my 2nd cousin by the way.

Anyway, on the morning of my exam day, my relatives (kongkong and bui kor & family) came down for a 3-day visit.

It's been a long time since we got together. So yeah, lots of chatter and... tetris battles.

I'm glad that kongkong is still so jovial and sunny and... football fetish-y.

They just left a few hours ago to go to Penang. Then after lunch something happened. Suffice to say, some people are just soo sensitive. And I'm f***ing pissed off... bordering on depression.

I'm moody. Very moody. Thanks a lot!!!

I shall stop here.

No comments :

Post a Comment