Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I did today

Soooo... today... I...

...had a great, great, greaaatttttt morning :D

Then later in the afternoon I met up with friends at KFC for lunch. Second time in a row. My last meal was KFC for dinner the night before. No surprise why my weight is remaining stagnant.

Why am I talking about food and weight? I'm supposed to be talking about my friends. So ya, we gossiped A LOT and caught up on each other on so many things. Had a really good time with them. Funny la :P Will miss them once they go back to university :(

Later in the evening, I went for a well deserved and very overdue jog at Rakan Muda. Feels good to be running again! Which reminds me, I need to update the songs on my playlist.

It's been some time since I actually made the effort to get out of the house and go for a jog. I much prefer skipping in the room, no trainers, no socks, no tight sports bra (oops...). Less things to prepare. But jogging burns up fat much faster. So... yaa...

Anyway, I just came back from dinner and my tummy is burning from the vegetable curry I had just now.

And then... ok, I'm getting bored of writing what I did today.

Ok, the end. Buh-bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment