Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Forever 16

I've always like Disney starlets.

First it was Vanessa Hudgens from High School Muscial. But then she got too... uh... wild. Now it's Selena Gomez! I like Taylor Swift. And I like Justin Bieber. Ya, I know, I'm 20. Who bl**dy cares?

I still don't know how an adult thinks. I stil think I'm immature and childish. Sometimes, I don't know how a 20-year old behaves. I still feel 16.

But I don't mind. It's better to think like a child rather than an adult. Life is simpler like that.

I guess it's true that age is just a number.

Why the hell am I preaching?

So anyway, here are some of my favorite outfits worn by Selena.












If I ever go to a prom or some big, glamorous event, I'd wear one of those outfits :)

FYI, I've never been to a prom!!! Noobie noob noob.

I went to 2 high schools. My school in KL did hold proms for 5th formers but I moved to Kampar at the end of form 4. F**k.

And ACS did not hold any prom. Not surprising. And it goes on like that. SO... yada, yada, yada.

Do you know that I need to study? Shiat. Exams in about 4-5 weeks time.

KBAI.

No comments :

Post a Comment