Monday, October 24, 2011

No backing out from braces

I will not back out from getting my braces! I've come to far to quit!

I shall not let the illusion of pain stop me!

F***, so dramatic.

Knowing too much about the procedure is not a good idea. Clarisse was telling me about the procedure. And what the hell man, before even putting on the braces, I am expected to have to go through 2 sessions of pain. Teeth cleaning and extraction. That's not even putting on the braces yet! @#$%

But why the hell does cleaning your teeth hurt "like hell" (in Clarisse's own words)? I asked my mum about the teeth cleaning process, and she said that it's gonna hurt. I don't know by how much. I guess it depends on the individual. Like the gum's gonna bleed or something. But then mum told me that the gum heals pretty fast, like 3 seconds or something. My brother has a high treshold for pain. So I hope it runs in my blood.

I did clean my teeth at the dentist before but that was a long time ago. And I don't recall any pain at that time. Maybe because I was such an idiot last time (still am now) I didn't know what the dentist was doing. So because I had no idea how it was supposed to feel last time, there was no pain associated with the experience.

Now, I'm a big girl. And the older you get, the more you know. And the more you know, the scarier everything gets. Even if it's actually all in your mind.

But you never know until you try right? So whatever...

I suddenly have no fear. Cuz writing about pain, uncannily erases my fear. What the...

Sooo anyway...

I have to finish as many lecture videos as I can today! Because it's gonna be a busy busy week ahead =)

No comments :

Post a Comment