Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nananana... yeah...

Just got back from Kao Wong Yeh procession. Me dunno how to write chinese characters. No blame me ah.

It's been a long time (slightly more than a month if my failing memory does not fail me) since I've seen a trance ever since the passing of a great swami in Kampar.

So I was pretty excited to watch the procession. It's been really long (like more than a year) since I saw a real procession with trances and stick-poke-through-your-face trance.

So... yeah... that's about it.

Moving on.

Remember the failed red velvet cupcakes I made last time? Well, being the persistent demon, a week or two back, I decided to make another fresh batch of cupcakes. This time I used the normal butter cake batter as cupcake and topped it off with chocolate cream cheese frosting. Tasted so much nicer! Because I followed the instructions properly =D

Mowgli hard at work under Boo's supervision.
Cooling on the rack.
Chocolate cream cheese frosting! Sweet and creamy. Will definitely be making it again :D
Un-frosted butter-vanilla cupcakes.

Tadah! Decorated with colorful hearts :)
Vanilla-Butter Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Last pic before signing off.
I chose this pic because it's unique. See how "deformed" my leg is? LOL. Seriously, I don't know why it turned out like this. FYI, I am a normal human with normal legs.

And also FYI, this will be my last post until my f2&3 exams are over which will be done in 2 weeks time. So ta! Live the good life :)

No comments :

Post a Comment