Monday, October 10, 2011

Like... real short.

I am sneezing like a leopard.

I don't know how that came about.

Anyways, I had a packet of ramen and mangoes for dinner. And lots, I mean A LOT of water. Like a gallon. At least. After that I felt like bursting. I thought I would die when I finally reached my room. Like I had to lie down, face into pillow to curb tummy explosion.

I then went into coma.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, the last sentence was a lie.

But that was how full I was no kidding.

So anyway, here I am crapping in my blog for my entertainment... when I should be studying.

I have another exam this FRIDAY. I SHALL PREVAIL!

Okie. I have a ton of updates and developments that I am very excited about. But I shall write about them after my friday exam. Because if I write 'em now, I will explode.

I don't know how that came about either. Whatever it is, I wanna compound all da news and BANG! Put'em all here at one go.

Wee~

Suddenly I feel an explosion coming. So I'll, like, go to the toilet to free up some space in my body before my intestines... uh... explode.

Ta people!

I just realized that most of my friends don't have blogs. SAD. Boohoohoo!

No comments :

Post a Comment