Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tra la la la...

I think I over exerted myself during Sunday night's badminton session. My arms feel like lead and my feet are all battered, blistered and torn because I played barefoot.

Ok, I'm just exaggerating. But it was true... until yesterday.

When I play badminton, I laugh uncontrollably. I don't know why. I half look like a witch.

Moving on, Loges came to visit me on Sunday. She's the sweetest thing. She left for Sarawak yesterday! She said it's nerve-wrecking but I'm sure it'll be so much fun!

In fact all my friends here are leaving, wait they have all left for University already! Sarawak, Terengganu, Seremban, KL, Johor, Penang.

Woohoo! So exciting lah. For some weird reason, I'm not like, missing them or anything cuz I can always meet up with them when they come back lah. It's not like they're at the other end of the globe.

I'm wildly excited for them. It's like, you start wondering a few years from now, what will they look like? How would they change? Where would they be working at? Would my single friends be taken? The new people in their life. The stories we would share when we come together.

Then I start wondering how I'd be few years down the road.

According to Loges, there're 2 major breaks for local universities. The first one is a one-month long break starting the end of January. The next major break is in July and that break spans for a bloody 2 and a half month. Crazy or what?

So it's not all that bad. Yay for them! And me!

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong about these semester breaks.

On another note, I think I'm losing my mind. My brain is not functioning well. I think it's turning to mush.

So Dear Santa,

For my birthday, please improve my concentration and my problem solving skills. I would also like to have improved memory power. Oh, and I'd like increased adaptation to new challenges. I would also love to learn new subjects and topics fast and accurately.

With love,
Your believer.


I have to keep grinding my brains!!! I have so much to absorb and process in a limited time. I hope I'll be able to handle it well.

Originally, I planned to get a part time job at least once a month, but it's not as easy as it sounds for me. Besides I've deliberately made myself unavailable until mid-december, I guess I'll take on my next part time job somewhere during december.

And I'm now on a saving-spree because I am determined collect enough kaching for my braces by the year end :) Support the Braces for Me Wish Project! Thanks! I wish for a lumpsum of money, at least RM1000 to come into my life by then. Universe, do ya hear me? :D

2 comments :

  1. Lol dear..do you really have to wait that long for your improved concentration, problem solving skills and memory power?? Btw, i thought you're good in adapting especially with him...:P
    Anyways..good luck in getting your braces dear~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee. nonsense. I'm only good in spouting nonsense :P

    I wrote another post because I was bored. Have a look. I think you'll know who it is ;)

    ReplyDelete