Saturday, September 10, 2011

Special delivery for you

I wanna buy more SASA eye masks. I bought 2 types of eye masks from SASA and they really worked for me! I mean, my eyes didn't magically become the most healthy eyes around because I've been sleeping at ungodly hours etc., but still, they provide instant relief for my abused eyes.


I like the blue one better. But I haven't tried the other colors yet.

The afternoon was pretty lazy today. On any other normal day, I really don't know what to do from 3pm to 5pm, except to sleep or eat -.- I should study but I dose off which brings us back to the former.

Yes, the boring time.

At about 5.30 in the evening, decided to camwhore... grudgingly... because the pictures were requested by somebody and because I was still feeling sleepy.

Abandoned my studies to camwhore.

After my nap. See how sleepy my eyes are?

Still sleepy...














My eyes suddenly got disgusted looking at the camera.







I apologize for the monotonous poses. My astounding creativity just wasn't present today.

Collages because I was getting bored of self portraits.


Little trinklets of memories.



Ok done! There's still a gazillion more in my pc but I'm not really a fan of slow uploading. So I shall stop the self torture here.

One thing I love, love, love about these photos is that I notice my hair is much longer than before =D Eeeee!!!

I'll go give my hair a nice long wash now. Tata!

No comments :

Post a Comment