Saturday, September 3, 2011

Negative thoughts breed stupid posts

I've been feeling sooo negative the past couple of days. Wait, the past couple of weeks.

Like I flare up over every single thing.

So yesterday's post was... well... a diss. Being so emotional, I got my facts mixed up with my feelings and ta-dah! You get a nasty post.

I kinda regret writing that post but I don't wanna delete it. It's to teach myself a lesson never to blog when I'm feeling negative. Because words get twisted.

Anyway, in case you're wondering, I AM STILL GOING TO WRITE ABOUT HIM BECAUSE... uh... just because. That's what you get when your gf's a blogger. Ngehehehe!

But seriously, I wanna clear up some things. Just that some things in my blog are blown out of proportion for the fun of it. Nothing serious actually.

I have another private blog but I've deleted in a couple of days ago because it's just sooo negative. I mean like, every post is full of evil. No kidding.

The best way to deal with negative thoughts is too, well, I don't know. LOL.

But all I know is that when I'm heated up, my emotions take over and when I let my negativity control me, I end up taking stupid actions.

Then when everything simmers down, I'm like "shit, why did I say/do that?". I get hurt, and others get hurt too.

So to minimise the damage, I've found a way to handle it (I think). Lock myself in my room, scream into the pillow as loud as pssible, write as many nasty things as possible onto a scrap paper and cry the living daylights out of myself.

And when that's done, tear the paper up and go to sleep. When I wake up, everything seems okay again. I then try to start off on a positive thought and hope to build it up as much as possible to feel in tip top shape again.

So no one gets hurt. No scars are formed. All I'm left is with swollen red eyes. But that can be remedied with a good, long sleep.

Much better than screaming out vulgarity to that person you're mad about or blogging about it in public where everyone's gonna see it or complaining about that person to every single soul you meet.

That will only leave scars and evidence of silly outburts.

Today, my mood is good. Better than before. I want to keep it up. It sucks feeling depressed and negative. So the moment I got out of the house, I tried thinking of good things. It was hard at first, especially when I've been thinking about the same negative thoughts for a while now.

But after a while, I get the hang of it.

Ok, going out with Polly later. Ta!

2 comments :

  1. Video Games are usually a great way to relieve stress and have fun at the same time.

    Try playing zombie games like Dead Island if you ever get enraged again, I bet you'll feel better in no time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I've thought of that, but I don't really have many games installed. lol.

    ReplyDelete