Friday, September 2, 2011

My new blogging policy - no more you

Blogging is an avenue for me to write down whatever pleases me. My blog does not have a niche. It's a random blog.

Sometimes I do write about specific niches whenever I observe, read or hear something that tickles my interest. I am then inspired to write down my thoughts about it.

But that doesn't happen often, as I don't often write articles on specific topics because I'm still young and I don't plan on singling out on anything specific yet.

So most of the time, I write about the things that happen around me. It's my blog and I can write anything I want to. But I set my own limits too and I try to not to be too transparent.

If I write about myself, I do not care whether or not I am exposing too much for others to know.

But the tricky part is writing about other people close to me. It's my blog and obviously, I have the tendency to write about things and people that affect me the most.

To my readers, can I ask you a question?

If you like someone, would you write about them? If you have someone special in your life, would you want to write about them? It could be directly or indirectly.

Especially girls. Most of us tend to lean towars the more emotional side of things. We want to express our feelings, someway or another.

To cut straight to the point: Does writing about your boyfriend or girlfriend invade his or her privacy?

I write about our experiences and memories together and what I like about you, about those special gestures you do for me. And I believe that I kept it as light as possible. Nothing too detailed. But you disapprove.

If somebody wrote about me in that way, I would feel so flattered. I'd feel really good. Somebody wrote something nice about me! Aww.

Whatever it is, I see myself attracting other new events and people into my experience. I won't be writing anything about us anymore.

Ok. The end.

2 comments :

  1. To my readers, can I ask you a question?

    If you like someone, would you write about them? If you have someone special in your life, would you want to write about them? It could be directly or indirectly.

    My ans: I would probably write about it in an indirect manner, but I won't reveal that person unless she also accepted me. haha..

    Anyway, I think it's weird if a guy disapproves of u writing about him since it's only still light writing, and not too detailed. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Yeah. Anyway, I think I exaggerated the topic a little too much up cuz I was feeling emo. LOL.

    So I guess facts get messed up like that :P

    But whatever, he's gotta take what I write. haha. That's what you get when your gf's a blogger :P

    ReplyDelete