Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Muah!

My heart melts. I never knew I could feel this warm and giggly.

*giggles*

Today and yesterday has been soooooo sweeetttttt. Aww...

Omigosh. I could just die from all this sweetness!

Okay, get a grip.

On another matter...

Ahem. Today's my birthday.

So,

To my peeps, thank you for all the warm facebook wishes and for all the wonderful SMSes! And thank you to those who called me up today to wish me! Love ya all!

I don't have most of my friends here since they've all left for studies. But Angel came back yesterday and we had such a fun time together today!

We did something so darn embarassing but just soo funny at one of the convenience stores in Bandar Baru. I will not elaborate further. Suffice to say, I will never step into that shop again.

Anyway...

My mama made a carrot & walnut cake for me :)

And best thing is, my dad told me that he'd pay for my BRACES as my birthday present! Yay!

But! On the condition that at pass my f2 and 3 first time round. I will! I will! :D

I never expected it. I really thought that it was just me and my willpower to save up my money to get my braces!

Ok bye!

2 comments :

  1. Better late than never I guess, here goes:

    Heeeepiii birthday to youuuuuuuuu~

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thank you so much! I appreciate it :D Take care!

    ReplyDelete