Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cupcake failure :(

I attempted to make some Red Velvet Cupcakes for the first time. I screwed up T_T
Cuz it's supposed to be "red", I really went crazy on the red coloring. I didn't know when to stop. And after I've poured in like half the red coloring bottle into a batter meant for only 12 cupcakes, the batter smelt so... artificially coloured. On top of that, I put in too much buttermilk cuz I forgot. T_T

Anyway, the cupcakes LOOKED good. My mother and sister said it tasted nice. But that's because I masked it with cream cheese frosting. Ngehehehe.

Anyway, pictures...
Un-frosted red velvet cupcakes. Excessive red-ness uncalled for.

Cute eh? =)

Other cuteness. My sister hard at work.

And my mum's work of clay art.
Cuteness redefined =)

On another matter,

I am so dead. I have to start on the past year questions for f3 ASAP! Dead, dead, dead...

Time to hit the books again. Ciao!

No comments :

Post a Comment