Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BAM!

My favorite, most frequently used/abused blog quote would be "haven't updated in a gazzilion years" or something along that line.

So here goes, I know I haven't updated my blog in a gazzilion years.

Haha!

WHY IS IT SO BLOODY HARD TO LOSE 2 GODDAMN KG??? I'M NOT ASKING FOR 10KG, JUST TWO!!! *&^% ^&*! ^%$# #$%@

THE END.

*ahem*

It is all in my mind. This is an internal blockade I have to lift and conquer.

I shall update if I succeed COMPLETELY.

Okay, NEXT!!!

I am happy that censored bleep bleep bleep censored censored bleep.

EH, monkey, can I write about you or not? Very difficult to update my blog without mentioning you lah.

Ish. Anyway, I've got exams on the first and second week of October.

I HAVE TO PASS.

And then I will get my braces!!! If my dad doesn't change his mind that is. Please, please, please don't let him change his mind

On another note, I'm thinking of revamping my wardrobe. Because I am seriously lacking un-torn shorts. So next month, I wanna save a lumpsum to go shopping =)

OK BYE.

2 comments :

  1. Exercise!! Eat more veggies!! And there goes 2KG!!

    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done =P Especially the exercise part. lol!

    ReplyDelete