Sunday, April 10, 2011

In Codes

You know, there're lots of things to be grateful for in life.

I have a big, happy and very noisy family.

I have aunties that are like big sisters to me (I've always tought how having big sisters would feel like).

I realize my huge ass dreams are definitely going to take me some where in life. I'm excited to say the least.

I have good brains. It astonishes me to know that someone with so little cowsense can do so well in brainy stuff.

Kidding. I have lotsa cowsense ok?

I'm a very lucky girl.

Life hands me a lot of Christmas presents every once in a while.

A while back, life handed me something magical that I got attached to. Maybe too attached.

Then as time went on, I realized that that something wasn't worth my time and energy.

No matter how much I like it, I have to let it go sooner or later or risk getting pulled even lower.

So yesterday, I decided to cut it out.

It wasn't easy to let go knowing what I've experienced. Even right now, I'd glance every now and then in hope of returning things to how it was again.

But I don't want to go back to square 1. I don't want to sweep it all under the carpet and let myself be trodden all over again.

But if it was meant to be, I hope that life will bring it back to me. And that by then, it would be worth my time and energy. That it would be something true.

Yesterday was really... lonely. Emotionally, not physically I mean.

There I was, surrounded by funny videos, small kids, laughter, jokes from my brother, my mom's silly antics, but feeling like I was the saddest soul on the planet.

So if you manage to unravel this (or even read this), know that I wasn't being mean or selfish. I just wanted to tell you that I don't want to be taken for granted.

I hope I played my cards correctly. Because if I lose, I'll lose it too.

2 comments :

  1. i guess all of us have that "lonely" moment~ hope you will overcome it just well,dear *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for caring dear. Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete