Saturday, March 5, 2011

A day at the beach

Today has been FUN! Spent almost the whole day at Teluk Batik. It's been a loooong time since I went to the beach. Had a good time in the sea.

After a glorious day in the sun...



I could pass off as any malay girl...

I can still taste the salt water in my mouth and the cool breezy weather under the palm trees.

I went on the BANANA BOAT which was super fun! I was holding on for dear life but I was still flung off the boat into the sea at the end of the ride.


On our way back... dead tired but contented.

Lil sis and I.

Tomorrow's a Sunday. Not that it's supposed to mean anything since I'm neither schooling nor working. But it's JB's last day at work. Good for him! Yay!

Now for tomorrow's to-do list. I don't want to be a procrastinator again. Discipline, girl, DISCIPLINE!! Damn...

  1. Sign up for my L-driving license! I'm turning 20 *cringes* this year (still 19 ok) for the love of god!!!

  2. Organise my room and study desk. If I'm planning to re-sit STPM, my room cannot be looking like a warzone.
  3. Spend at least 1 hour on chess if I plan on coming out of National Championships alive.
  4. Do any kinda INTENSE workout for an hour. I have a big ass. Period.

Ok, 4 items should suffice. Now to park my big ass in bed by 12 midnight.

Tell you something, for the past few nights ever since coming back from Genting, I've been sleeping consistently at 3 am. Thanks, Robo Defense...stupid, darn addictive game...

Goodnight world. May the stars in the sky bless me with sweet, crystal clear dreams =)

No comments :

Post a Comment